The Hawaii Pacific Baptist Convention (HPBC) Initiatives will provide funds to strengthen Hawaii Pacific Baptist Churches in the following areas:
- Theological Development Initiatives
- Leadership Development Initiatives
- Missional Development Initiatives
The HPBC Programs Committee will oversee these three key initiatives.
The Hawaii Pacific Baptist Convention Initiatives will be funded through a combination of Cooperative Program and Sue Nishikawa Offering for Hawaii Pacific Missions.
As funds coming from the North American Mission Board (NAMB) will provide for evangelistic ministries, we will focus Sue Nishikawa Offering funds along with Cooperative Program funds to support theological development, leadership development, and missional development.
1. HPBC Theological Development Initiatives
- On-Site Seminars/Classes
- Distance Learning Incentives
- Alumni Chapters
- On-Campus Job Fairs/In-State Job Fairs
2. HPBC Leadership Development Initiative
Journeyman – https://www.imb.org/go/options/journeyman/
Macedonia Project – https://www.imb.org/give/project/macedonian-project/
GenSend – https://www.namb.net/gensend/
HPBC Staff Team
SBC Network Partners
3. Missional Development Initiative
First-Year Subsidies (in development)
- Application (coming)
- Quarterly Report (coming)
- Evaluation (coming)