During the First Five Months in 2021
According to Mike Martin, HPBC Assistant Executive Director of Business and Finance, during the first five months of 2021, Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $800,851 through the Cooperative Program and special offerings. This was up from $738,711 given in Jan-May 2021.
- $512,090 given through the Cooperative Program (sbc.net/cp). This is a 15% increase over CP giving the same period in 2020!
- $156,630 given through the Lottie Moon Offering for International Missions (imb.org)
- $100,773 given through the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions (namb.net). This represents the second highest April/May offering given by the Hawaii Pacific Baptists in the past decade and a 60% increase over giving in the first five months of 2020.
- $27,558 given through the Sue Nishikawa Offering for Hawaii Pacific Missions (hpbaptist.net/suenishikawa)
- $3,530 given through the Global Hunger Relief ministry (globalhunger.org)