We invite you to share your story with us! There are 4 things to do when you want us to assist you. SHARE, PARTNER, ASSESS, and EMPOWER.
- Sharing. Share your story, your calling, and your vision to reach local people. We will assist you in developing your ministry strategy, which will help formulate a timeline for your church start.
- Partnering. Partnerships are a key to starting churches. You must have a local sponsoring church and at least two other supporting churches. We will assist in finding these churches that will help your church be successful.
- Assessing. The North American Mission Board has created a tool that helps predict your success as a church planter. The assessment includes personality profile, spiritual gifts, strengths and weakness, work style, family health and finances. We can walk with you through this process that takes 3-6 months.
- Empowering. We offer training, throughout the year, to help build a team, develop a vision and an action plan, and share resources that will help start a church.
We are looking for church planters committed to:
- Disciples making disciples
- Churches planting churches
- Raising local leaders
- Multi-cultural ministries