According to Mike Martin, HPBC Assistant Executive Director of Business and Finance, Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $1,700,108 through Cooperative Program and special offerings (Sue Nishikawa, Annie Armstrong, Lottie Moon, and World Hunger).
- $1,181,665 – In 2019 Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $1,181,665 through the Cooperative Program. This was $48,520 MORe than 2018 giving.
- $130,930 – In 2019 Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $130,930 to the Sue Nishikawa Offering for Hawaii Pacific Missions. This EXCEEDED OUR GOAL of $130,000 and is the most given to the offering in one year. Learn more at hpbaptist.net/suenishikawa.
- $133,783 – In 2019 Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $133,783 to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions. This offering goes to the North American Mission Board and helps to plant new churches in unreached communities and to needs through compassion ministries in the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa. Learn more at namb.net.
- $235,617 – In 2019 Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $235,617 to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions. This offering goes to support missions work throughout the world through the International Mission Board. Learn more at imb.org.
- $18,113 – In 2019 Hawaii Pacific Baptists gave $18,113 to Global Hunger Relief. Twenty cents of every dollar is sent to NAMB to support hunger projects in the US and Canada. Eighty cents of every dollar is sent to the International Mission Board for direct hunger ministry as well as water well drilling, agricultural education, water purification, etc. Learn more at globalhungerrelief.org.
THANK YOU to HPBC Women’s Missionary Union for their promotion of these special offerings throughout the year.