Why? To equip pastors, church staff, and church leaders in the areas of sharing the gospel, strategic planning, developing teams, and basic leadership training.
How? Bringing hand-picked seasoned practitioners in these areas to provide practical training on the multiple Hawaiian Islands.
- Sunday, Sept. 16 – 5:30 – 8:45 p.m. HILO Sessions 1 and 2
- Monday, Sept. 17 – 6:00 – 8:45 p.m. HILO Sessions 3 and 4
- Tuesday, September 18 – 5:30 – 8:45 p.m. Sessions 1 and 2
- Wednesday, September 19 – 6:00 – 8:45 p.m. Sessions 3 and 4
- Friday, September 21 – 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Session 1
- Saturday, September 22 – 8:30 – noon Sessions 2, 3, and 4
Details about general training sessions
Terry Dorsett, Executive Director for New England Baptists. Terry will lead four sessions with a focus on “developing leadership teams in the smaller church.”
Nathan Lorick, Executive Director for Colorado Baptists. Nathan will lead four sessions on motivation, mobilization, strategy, implementation and next steps to share the gospel.
- Motivating and mobilizing yourself and individuals in your church to share the gospel.
- Developing a strategy in your church for ongoing evangelism.
- Keys for implementing a gospel-sharing strategy.
- Next steps to really making it happen and sustaining motivation.
Kenneth Priest, Director of Convention Strategies for the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention. Kenneth will lead for sessions to help churches develop a shared strategy to revitalize the church they serve. The theme will be “Strategical Planning to Envision a Better Future for Your Church.”
- Understanding strategic planning – the basics.
- The first steps of creating a strategic plan to revitalize your church.
- Navigating the first steps (how to bring leaders together to create a plan).
- Implementing your strategy to bring new life to your church.