- This event has passed.
After two years of this pandemic, we recognize that our lead pastors need refreshing and renewal.
With this in mind, we have planned a two-night retreat at the Prince Waikiki on Oahu!
Through our partnership with the North American Mission Board and other donors, most of the retreat expenses will be covered.
Monday, May 23 – 6:30-8:30pm dinner gathering
Tuesday, May 24 – 7:00-8:30am breakfast gathering
8:00am-6:30pm on your own
6:30-8:30pm dinner gathering
Wednesday, May 25 7:00-8:30am breakfast gathering
(SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO)
May 23, 2022
What we will provide for each Hawaii Pacific Baptist lead pastor and wife:
- Two nights accommodation at the Prince Waikiki with a marina-facing view including resort fee, taxes, and parking (if needed).
- Two dinner gatherings and two breakfast gatherings with opportunities to reconnect, meet new ministry couples, and be encouraged and refreshed.
- A brief program of encouragement at these meal times.
- Significant time on Tuesday for the pastor and wife to rest and refresh by the pool, explore the area, or shop as a couple or with other ministry couples.
- Provide ground transportation to the hotel and back to the airport.
- Scholarships for airfare provided, if needed. (Contact email@example.com)
What can the pastor anticipate paying for?
- Meals as you travel and lunch on Tuesday.
- Choosing to rent a car.
- If renting a car, self parking is covered but not valet parking.
- Choosing to come earlier or stay longer.
What if I'm a lead pastor and single?
You're welcome to come!
What if I have children?
If you have an infant that you need to bring, you're welcome to do so. For other children, we hope you can make arrangements for them so that this can be an especially refreshing time for you as a couple!
What if I can't come. Is this the only option?
We recognize this is very short notice. We hope to do something for lead pastors and wives in conjunction with our HPBC Annual meeting in November.