The “Church Planting Pipeline” is a church planting pathway that all church planter candidates have gone through since October 2017. It is essential for all future church planter candidates or interns, who anticipate North American Mission Board (NAMB) partnership, to go through this new system.
The Church Planting Pipeline is:
– A resource that helps the local church discover and develop church planting missionaries.
– A cooperating pathway that allows the local church work alongside the church planter (or intern).
– A supporting system that helps church planters develop and improve their integrity and skills through assessment, training, and personal coaching of local pastors.
Further information is available at namb.net/pipeline.
Please let us (your church planting team) know when you register so we may assist you. We desire to work alongside you and your church through the journey of expanding His Kingdom to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the End of the World. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance from our church planting team. Email Steven Kang, Sean Lathrop, or Brian Smart for assistance.
1. Detailed informational documents for the “Pipeline”
2. Resources to help your church develop mission leaders:
Mission Engagement Inventory– A simple survey to help your members assess their level of mission engagement while giving you a consolidated report.
Starting Point – A 10-week individual and group study curriculum that will help move members to missions. Sermon outline and bumper video included.
Your Church Planting team wants to help you as you navigate this new resource. Please email Steven Kang, Sean Lathrop, or Brian Smart for assistance.