Log on to www.sbcworkspace.com to complete your form
Your username and password are the same. The questions are the same also!
If you don’t remember it and need it, please email Dawn HERE or call her at (808) 356-8332.
Your reports should cover October 1, 2017 – September 30, 2018.
Reports submitted after October 19, 2018 will not be in the HPBC Annual Meeting Book of Reports but this information is still important!
5 profound reasons to complete your church’s Annual Church Profile
We are so thankful for the work God is doing in and through you as a church leader and in your congregation. On behalf of Hawaii Pacific Baptists (HPBC), your local association or network, LifeWay Christian Resources, North American Mission Board (NAMB), and the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), we humbly ask that you complete this year’s Annual Church Profile (ACP) as soon as possible.
Here are 5 profound reasons to complete your church’s Annual Church Profile:
- Family – You are an important part of the Southern Baptist family! This small task benefits the entire Southern Baptist Convention and her mission of reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- History – Historical statistics about your congregation are maintained for you if/when needed.
- Resources – SBC agencies use ACP information to allocate funding and other resources to HPBC to benefit HPBC churches in Hawaii, the Pacific, and Asia.
- Representation – The SBC determines representation on national boards based on ACP information. The number of messengers eligible from your church to attend state and national conventions is determined using ACP statistics.
- Communication – Information provided through the ACP survey enables your association and state convention to better communicate with and serve the needs of your congregation.